product uses two parallel circuit charging for two
types of batteries ( battery rated voltage 7.2V/7.4V)
parallel circuits can be used simultaneously, but also for
variety of rechargeable batteries, just
need to be equipped
a variety of the corresponding adapter connector, shared
charging cradle can charge a variety of battery rotation,
greatly facilitates the user to achieve multi choice.
DV Battery Charger/U60 Charger
"Farseeing "Li-ion battery charger is special designed for
solving the problem that it takes long time
for high capacity
Li-ion battery charge.
With LCD display indicate the voltage,overall capacity etc .
Can automatic identify 3.6V and 7.2V and complete its charge.
Wide voltage input design,can be used to office,home,travel etc. it adopts
global standard “∞” for AC input port which can use different AC power cord.
Easy to operate and reliable.
output voltage：AC 100V～240V，50/60Hz
output current：DC DC 4.2v +/-0.05v,600mA+/-50mA ; or
DC 8.4v+/-0.05v, 600mA+/-50mA
DV Battery Charger
Input： AC100V～240V, 50/60Hz
input power: 25W
Output： DC8.4V 或4.2V
2000Max, 4.2V 1000Max
without AC power cord：250g
1. Insert the battery into the charger
correctly, observing its positive (+) and negative (-).
2. Plug-in charger to the AC power outlet.
3. When the charger is charging, the power indicator LED
is red. When the LED turns green, it indicates that the battery has been full
4. Un-plug the charger from the AC power outlet, and
pull out the battery. The battery is ready for useing.
1. The product is suit for indoor/in-car used only.
Please do not disassemble it or put it in high temperature or wet circumstances.
2. Prohibited short circuit the charger or
3. Before using, make sure the AC power
voltage is suitable for the charger.
4. The power effect of the battery will be better if
keeping the charger status for another 1-2 hours after the LED in the charger
turns into green.
5. It is normal that the charger and
battery become heat slightly when in use.
6. Please put the charger in a safety place
where is far from children’s reach.