1. When connect battery to mount,it is fixed well when listening to” cra”.
2. When taking off battery from mount,please do it vertically.
As the Li-ion battery′s strict requirement on voltage of charging and discharging,it is required to charge the Li-ion battery
with the specified charger for it;
“FENTTION” batteris are suggested to be charged by FENTION original charger,so as to achieve 100% perfect charging
1. Battery is charged about 50% at factory.When get it, please use out it firstly then recharge. Please fully charge and
discharge the battery at thefirst three time.
2. Fully charge the battery before long-term store. Then at least recharge it every three months . During storage period,
keep battery power at 50%-80%.
3. Li-ion battery has no memory effect and can charge partially. Please try to avoid over discharge the battery as it will
lead irreversible capacity loss.
4. During daily use, it’s best to use the battery half an hour later when finish charging,which makes the battery perform stable.
1. Avoid battery short-circuit.
2. Please protect the battery from being punctured by slim and sharp metal materials.
3. Avoid violent impact, self-disassembly is not allowed.
4. Keep the battery in dry and cool place, Keep it away from tire,water,higevoltage, erosive material and other bad
5. Storage environment:Temperature:-20~45℃；Relative humidity ≦85%.
6. Camcorder shall be in state of “OFF” when taking the battery off.
7. The battey′s life-span will be affected if it is in a s tatus of long time charging or discharging.
8. If you can not turn on the camera when battery mounted, please remove the battery.After 1 minute,mount the
camera again, if still not turn on, Please return the battery back to the dealer or manufacturer for checking.